Great Products, Free Shipping & Easy Returns!
Portable Mesh Nebulizer
Do you face sinus issues? Are you looking for instant relief from sinusitis
Look no further! Now thanks to our Portable Mesh Nebulizer that will provide you instant relief from trouble breathing!
Features of Portable Nebulizer:
- Personal Steam Inhaler: this Personal Sinus Steam Inhaler provides non-medicated warm steam for temporary symptomatic relief from cough, congestion & allergies in a quick treatment.
- Quick & Easy to Use: Get fast relief in a short 5-15 treatment with this Vicks steam inhaler, no filters are required, and it’s designed to work with tap water
- Cough & Congestion Relief: This personal steam inhaler features an ergonomically designed face mask for targeted delivery of pure, 99 99% germ-free steam. Soothing steam penetrates nasal, sinus, and throat passages for fast relief.
- Help With Breathing Problems: A personal warm mist humidifier helps naturally alleviate congestion, dryness, and irritation. It may provide sinus relief and help with specific breathing problems like allergies and colds with cough and congestion.
- Delivers Comfort: At Mk Care, we believe that everyone deserves a touch of care. Our portable Nebulizer helps you breathe better and sleep more comfortably, wherever you are!
Our Portable Mesh Nebulizer can be used by kids and adults with either a mouthpiece or mask for maximum convenience.
BENEFITS OF NEBULIZER
✅ Reduces Anxiety & Emotional Stress
✅ Quick & Instantly Relief
✅ Save & Money Time
✅ Boost Productivity
✅ Suitable For Every Age
✅ Avoid Hospital Visits
✅ SMALL, PORTABLE, AND EASY TO USE UNLIKE TRADITIONAL NEBULIZERS
✅ HELPS WITH COPD, ASTHMA, COMMON COLDS, AND ALLERGIES
✅ OPENS UP YOUR AIRWAYS WITHIN MINUTES
✅ VERSATILE & USER-FRIENDLY
✅ SAFE TO USE FOR ALL AGES
IT’S AS EASY AS BREATHING!
Enjoy noise-free breathing treatment relief!
Because it works on vibrations it’s extremely quiet. It makes almost no sound. In contrast to old-fashioned nebulizers which make a lot of noise. You will never have to worry about waking anyone up during the night again!
EASY TO CLEAN
It’s important to clean your Breathe Right after each use.
The inclined medicine cup is made so that it can be used even when lying down and makes it easier to clean leaving less residue. Simply detach the medicine cup to clean it.
WHY DO I NEED NEBULIZER
Looking for a way to prevent breathing problems? Our Nebulizer is a Portable Mesh Nebulizer device that uses advanced ultrasonic technology to quietly and efficiently atomize liquid so it can be inhaled. With regular use, respiratory diseases such as asthma, cold, flu, cough, phlegm, fever, sore throat, chronic pharyngitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis, etc. can be prevented. Some customers also report that it helps very well against COPD.
USE IT ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
You can use it anywhere and anytime, for example, while sleeping, traveling, at home and much more. The atomization process is as natural as breathing. The technology makes it possible to create a free breathing and at the same time absorb the liquid in the lungs by the constant and mild atomization. The nebulizer is super light and portable that you can take it everywhere with you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Nebulizer creates an ultra-fine mist by using vibrations. It is very easy to use with its one button operation. To use the mesh nebulizer simply follows the 4 steps below.
1- Put in 2 AA batteries or use it with the provided usb cable to a power outlet or power bank when on the go.
2- Open up the medicine cup and fill it up to the mark on the side with water or medication.
3- Put on your preferred attachment ( a mouthpiece or face-mask).
4- Press the button until the green light turns on.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Where can I get medication for this Nebulizer?
A: You can either use your own medication if you have a lung condition or you can get a saltwater solution from your local pharmacy if you are using the nebulizer to cure a common cold.
Q: Do I need a prescription to buy one?
A: No you don’t need a prescription to buy our nebulizer. You can simply place your order without having a prescription.
Q: Can I use it with my specific medication?
A: Our Nebulizer can be used with all liquid forms of medicine like Albuterol.
Q: Does the nebulizer only work with medicine?
A: Our nebulizer can be used with water, a saltwater solution or medicine. It is suitable for both people with a lung condition and people with a common cold or allergies.
Q: Will my health insurance cover for a nebulizer?
A: Nebulizers are usually covered under the durable medical equipment portion of health insurance policies. To make sure it would be best to contact your insurance directly.